Monday, December 13, 2010

So, since I did not enjoy reading, I choose writing as an option to improve myself, or at least I can practice interprets my thoughts into proper sentences. So I’m writing this post, obviously to myself, to break down the regulations that I have to follow in writing any post to this blog. Here we go.

1.       Every post should not take more than 30 min of writing.
This is to keep myself being dragged spending more time just to write what I assume as my best writing of all time (muahaha). Plus it is a good practice to translate whatever comes through my mind, put it down without any hesitations. That brings us to the next terms

2.       To write whatever comes across my mind.
This is the main idea of how to be good in writing (as far as I’ve been told).  I know that a good article have to be in proper compositions or proper grammar, but that need more time in editing thus contradict my 1st regulation above. If you feel like to read a good-grammatically correct-proper composition-article, go to www.nst.com.my . Not that I will ignore correct grammar and appropriate usage of vocabulary, which will also contradict the whole purpose of starting this blog, but I’m working on that, ok, give me some time.

3.       This is absolutely not a blog to express my anger to anyone.
I’ve been reading through some blogs and most of them were just posts telling a story about how bad other people are, telling disrespectful stories of a situation involving closest people around them, come on, there is not a single good comeback what-so-ever to manipulate information technologies that way. So this blog is just myself emphasizing whatever stupid thoughts come across my sick mind. Sharing thoughts, ideas, experience or even general knowledge about anything.

4.       Don’t write formal.
Yes, I don’t like to be formal, admit it, it’s boring. Life should be fun and being playful like an innocent little kid is the best way to express an joyful life. Try compare reading a column in the news paper and reading a comic book. Both have informations and goal that they wish to reach to their readers. But I also don’t want this blog to look like ‘mastika’. I will try to stand on the facts and probably with some silly non-bias elaborations based on true experienced.

5.       Explicit content.
Basically, most of my posts will be my own assumptions or within my own theoretical point of view. Using the quotes from my posts for any discussions, presentations, writings, or publications  or even in “perbualan kedai kopi” is absolutely upon your own risk.

So, I hope this will be my setback. Hopefully it will help me achieving my goal to develop better writing skill or at least learn mo vocabulary. So that I’m not just can think of a good ideas or concepts but can use writings that all those ideas emerging through words. See, I already use some bombastic words just to make myself sounds smarter after writing this. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment