Monday, December 13, 2010

This whole blogging thing started off few days ago. I was struggling on a submission of an architectural competition, and the only thing left to be done is the design report. Usually this part will be done by one of my team member which, without a question, is a much better writer then the rest of us. But due to some problems, she can't make it. However I didn't feel any pressure knowing that I have more than enough time to complete the report. So this is the part when I realize that I can't even write!

It is not that I am that stupid just to complete a sentence, but my major problem is I can't translate all of my idea and thoughts into a persuasive sentence. So at that moment I realized that I have to practice on this because even if I have a great  visionary ideas will meant nothing if I have a writing skills like an (or should it be 'a' since the next sentence is..) UPSR kids! (..but still, it started with a vowels, right?) ok, this situation right here just clarify the whole point. This situation and other stupid problems is what took me for 6 hours just to complete a 14 pages of design report!

Of course there are other options that I can do in order to improve my writings such as reading. But that is NOT my option. I don't do reading and don't ask me why!  Ask Ghandi why he didn't grew his hair, he'll give u an answer.  Don't ask me why I hate reading because I don't even know why!

So here I am, writing this blog, which is actually something that I have never come across, at any point during my life, to do in hope that this can at least improve my writing skill. BONJOUR or whatever makes u happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment